Happy New Year - Questions anyone?
So we begin a new year. I can't stop thinking about how I need to be a more healthy eater and exercise regularly. I'm excited about this year, because I think it will be one where our family gets into more of a groove as Firefly gets a little older and more independent. I do believe she crawled for the first time this vacation, and I'm pumped up about it. You go girl.
Today we watched the Rose Bowl in our matching USC t-shirts. Daddy's little girl. (Puppy had grown out of his, it was the one Firefly was wearing.) Puppy was in his football long sleeve shirt and couldn't decide if he wanted to root for the red team or the white team. He just likes it when daddy yells at the TV. He joins in. Its fun. Even Firefly will clap with us. A very cute sight if you get a chance to see it.
So I'm curious, are there questions you guys have? I feel like often I don't know what to write, so if there were any particular topics you are curious about, please let me know.
Happy New Year.


3 comments:
How did you meet and fall in love with your Hero?
Do you feel that adopting children has made you a better Dad.. than if you had children without adoption?
Also when it comes to your fears as a adoptive parent (if any) are they more your fears or your wife's fears. Were you both on the same page of wanting open adoptions with your children's first parents?
@ cindy psbm and mygirl - Great questions. I look forward to answering them. I think I will need some time to think about how to do that. Thanks for asking them.
(A)Dad
Post a Comment