Funny What You Remember
So Hero read my last post and told me that I had completely ignored/forgotten/put out of my mind all the drama that followed us sending Firefly's birthdad the photo's of her 6 months ago. She is right, to say that last time it went positively is a bit...well it just ignores the actual events that transpired...you know what I'm saying.
Without going into the details of what happened last time, I hope that time has presented a cleanish slate and hopefully the possibility of a better relationship with him. Send us good wishes, prayers..and happy thoughts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We also happen to be a family divided. I have grown this insanely ugly and scratchy beard, lets just say Hero does not like when I ask for a kiss. Puppy likes it and when I lay next to him in bed he reaches over and scratches my chin. Its kind of sweet. He wants me to keep it. What is a man with an ugly beard to do? Any advice on this delicate matter would be cherished. :-)


2 comments:
This one is a no-brainer. Hero's choice should reign. (What's that saying? Happy wife = happy life.) Especially when you yourself call it an "ugly beard."
A compromise might be a goatee...
Keep on being the optimist, ADad! Hoping this time around, everything goes more smoothly and that Firefly's dad is coping with his feelings a little more positively this time--for his sake, your sake, and most of all, Firefly's sake.
Post a Comment